Wednesday, February 13, 2013

So Cristelle had her sweet Sadie Jo three days after Paden J was born and I've got to tell you she looks amazing!! Just seeing her motivated me to get movin.' On her blog she lists what she runs every day and so I thought that might help me. If I've got to tell someone I might stick to my guns. I hate exercising with a passion and I hope to change my attitude because just about everyone I know is doing marathons, halfs, triathalons, dirty dashes, mrs universe(eek) - it's inspiring really and I want to be a part of the cool crowd! Today was a beast and the only thing I could stick too were the hurdle jumps. Thanks to dad for building our very own set of hurdles out of PVC when I was in Jr. High. They were about 4 inches higher than what we were required to jump and I remember at practice jumping way too high to clear that sucker. But the shorter ones were much easier, so it was a little push from my daddy:) The days I can't bear the thought of Insanity are the days I will do a much quicker kick to the pants, Crossfit. Right now I am a 123 lbs soft, my goal is to be 128 lbs toned. It really does make me feel good and I need to remember that when I'm about to throw the tv across the room.
Had some fun at the pool for school today. No, the boys had not just eaten a blue sucker...it was just that cold. PJ was bushed after a couple toe dips. I love how the kids are all playing together but not. They each have there own version of what's really happening and a lot of times they're alone or talking to themselves and it's the best to watch.


evil villain laugh



love those eyebrows

2 comments:

cristelle amber said...

Lace you are awesome! You will feel so good and feel like you have much more energy when you are working out! I am proud of you, you should sign up for the thanksgiving pt 5k in April, it will give you something to work towards. Love those cute boys!!!

Pamela Ilene said...

What a fun day at the pool. One cute family!