Friday, January 4, 2013

Mommy grumpy pants is back with a vengeance. Don't know what my deal is. My house is a smelly disaster, boys are in la-la land and never listen, I feel prego(I'm not), fat, sick, no energy. I have a huge knot on my spine that I'm certain will make me the hunchback soon. Wo is me.
In other news we had a fabulous new years party(in-laws invited themselves over...I'm glad they did!). Tons of food, games, laughing, and dancing. Played 'Bunco' which is such a super fun game, and since I suffer from a little anxiety it was all the more exciting. Also played Sequence and Clue(blah and yay!) Had a little 'Dance Dance' goin' on. Wow I've lost every ounce of coordination. My nephew Bryson was rockin' it though! Kids were crazy until the end. My boys finally crashed at 2am. Luckily we slept until 11 New years day. 
Headed over to my parents for a little sledding, relaxing and of course more eating for their annual New Year's open house. Boys were covered head to toe in snow, like they'd been buried alive. They rushed in to sit in the hot tub, then played hide n seek and sardines the rest of the afternoon. Me and my girls sat around discussing our goals for the new year. And since I'm in a mood I haven't given much thought to them. I'll get on that asap. Scripture study, temple attendance, guitar lessons, stop biting finger nails are the usual:) I'm grateful for my mama for being so inspiring...always! 
Me and the boys have been listening to 'PianoGuys' and 'LindseyStirling' on you tube. Ty will let out this hideous fake cry when he loves a song and Emmett loves to rock on his 'bow' rock roll 'tar (translation bow - as in bow and arrow - rock and roll guitar) He's awesome at it. The facials, the slow motion rockin'. wow. And of course Ty rolling around on his back and head doing a little break dancing. Sigh, smile. Thanks daddy for instilling in me my love of music!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ever the goal setter. ;) Love and miss ye!! Love the description of Ty and Emmett. Got a perfect mental image. :)

Pamela Ilene said...

You've got one energetic family over there. Love the stories