Sunday, January 6, 2013

I put in an old Unwritten Law CD last night and man I had a wave of nostalgia. My college days were such a blast. Both Utah Valley and Weber were fun but Utah State was a pure delight. The house on 4th North. Painting. Spooky basement. Butch and Cassidy. My favorite roommates Ash and Shelby. Melissa was pretty awesome too. Ramen. Ross. Friends in Hort. Concerts on Old Main. Ice blocking. Tulips. Grey Cliff. The best downstairs neighbors. FHE mom. Civic full of pumpkins. Late night study sessions. Dating, parties. Making sure Josh still loves me every 5 months or so. Donating plasma. Bonfires up the Canyon. The Beav. Skiing and Snowboarding every day. Tony's Grove. Grandma dies:( Nose ring. Internship at UBC. BASKETBALL! Football, Hockey. Walking in the snow. Perfectly frosted trees. The Quad. Aggie Night. Kiss Kiss. 2 am bike rides. Cardboard box house. Freedom. Playing. Growing up - never. Beautiful fall. Pale roomy. Longboarding lessons. Listening to records. Floor dance. Li'l Lyle and Honey. So many happy times.

3 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

During college I lived on the corner of 4th north and 6th east. This post brought me a bit of my own nostalgia. I love Logan... :)

gillar girl said...

Glad I got to experience one of the awesomely choreographed floor dances.

Unknown said...

Oh Elle! Such a fine time. I miss those days so much. I'm so glad we got to be roomies. :) And I still can't believe we did that floor dance for FHE. So embarrassing, but we are awesome!!