Monday, January 7, 2013

My sweet Ty had the urge to bear his testimony yesterday. I don't know what possessed him(Celeste:), but I was a proud mama when he went marching up there. We had to wait for a minute while someone else was talking so I asked if he knew what to do and what to say. He said 'ya, ya, just tell me'. Well scaredy pants mommy was like 'No, you have to share what You believe'. So when our turn came, he ran up the ramp, stuck his mouth on the mike and started breathin'. I helped him out a little and when I told him to close, he was like 'no mom, I want it to be a really long one.' After some convincing he decided to end. I was so happy that he had that desire and hope he always will. He is such a sweet, thoughtful boy. A huge example to all of us. It's been 3 years since I last bore my testimony and I only have done it a couple of times growing up. I ALWAYS have the burning in my chest, but always push it away. I don't want to lose it, so maybe Ty will help me:) 
I do know that this gospel is true. It brings light and happiness to my life. I know we have a living prophet today and I feel safe with him leading me. I'm so grateful for my knowledge of eternal families and want to give others that blessing through temple work. I know my Heavenly Father loves me and knows me and that Jesus Christ is my Savior and best friend.

3 comments:

cristelle amber said...

Oh Ty boy! Love it!!

gillar girl said...

Jimmy and I were laughing up a storm about the breathing part (andy did the same thing when he was 4). So proud of that sweet Ty.

Pamela Ilene said...

What a cutie pie. I remember his beaming face when I was up there last month.