Monday, February 18, 2013

Randoms...
We have a herd(?) of deer. They like to come graze the yard and surrounding cemetery late at night. The boys think it's pretty cool. To be honest, they freak me out. Especially when I'm walking past the laundry room window at 3 am not quite coherent and there's about 10 lookin' right at me. Gives me the willies!
Paden loves his cereal. He looks like he's having an excitement seizure and then ATTACK! He bites super hard down on the spoon and gives a shudder. Then big cheese and sometimes a giggle.
Josh is an awesome snuggle bug and he loves to make his boys all cozy, which I just adore. They get the best 'drive-in' experience when dad's around. I love to see him interact with all three of them. It makes my heart so happy that he is such a super dad. And the pure thrill when dad walks in the door makes everything good again.
My favorite part of the day is laying down with Paden. He loves to have his ears rubbed. If he's on my tummy he's out in about five minutes. And I can just stare at him and kiss those big lips. It's my quick break from all the chaos upstairs, which doesn't sound as bad down here. It makes me so happy that Ty and Emmett are the best of friends.

No comments: