Monday, March 4, 2013

I am so lucky to be in Primary. I have my moments when I'm like 'Hello? Anybody?' but children are so smart and so precious and I can feel their little spirits when I'm with them every Sunday. I love how eager they are to always share and participate. My children have finally learned how to stay in there chairs and Emmett made it through his whole class without escaping! Big moment for this mama. There new saying is 'What in the Holy Spirit!?' I have no idea... We do talk about the Holy Ghost or The Spirit at our home, but reverently, as in it is our comforter and guide and can warn us of danger. But why they yell it as they are Kung Foo fighting monsters is an all out mystery. We were over the ward party this month and had a Super Hero birthday party. It was a blast. Our president goes all out. I was in charge of capes and 'POW' signs...which turned out so cute, thanks to girls night, where they helped me bust them out in about an hour! We had a photo booth, pinata, bingo, nachos, a little singin' and tons of super hero fighting by the kiddos. Emmett was Captain America and ran around with his paper shield and his mean face and Ty was Hawkeye with his bow - bustin out arrows left and right. Ty wants an Avengers birthday party, so my decor is set for that occasion!
Ashley is in town, so there's always a party with my girls. And of course tons of cousin time these days. Ty and Emmett have a friend or cousin play date almost every day and why Ty cries every time we leave makes me heart break. Doesn't he know there's more fun in store for him! So glad we live close to family to make our days very worth while. Recent gem... my boys Hate cleaning as much as I do, so when I'm gettin' the job done and they just zone out I get a little feisty. Well, why not make cleaning fun - hello! Barney does it, so why don't I? Our new ritual is to either race or become a super hero with amazing cleaning abilities. Works like a charm:) Anything super hero is a go at our house and so recently I bought a spiderman soap dispenser, never seen hands so clean, but it was gone in a day. Thankfully I bought 2 gallons of hand soap so we can fill that thing up weekly and I can finally be rid of those jugs takin' up space. Oh the little things that bring me joy. Paden's been kind of a bad sleeper lately. He only wants to be snuggled on my chest, which I love, but I know it's breaking habit time. So I usually rock him to bed about 17 times a night! and want to cry and laugh in delirium when he starts to fuss, but I tell you what, when he wakes up in the morning and gives me his whole-body grin it just melts me and I'm no longer tired or mad.

No comments: