Monday, February 4, 2013

So, note to self...Never take Percaset.ever.again! I was so foggy brained I had to stop taking it. My mouth is not happy with me. My kids have had no real discipline for about a week and the popcorn-cheerio explosion and grape juice stained carpet I had to clean up before school today made me a real joy to be around! 
This month I have sharing time, we talked about the creation and those kids are so smart and receptive, makes my job a lot funner. It's a challenge though with my own kids in primary. They have to be attached to my leg at all times if I'm up front. Ty insists on being on his stomach on his chair most of primary and Emmett lays under the table up front. Usually someone takes Paden, but he had a huge blow-out and I forgot extra clothes so he was in my arms and I was out of breath! Needless to say we skipped out of there asap. We did have a great day at school today. Learned the letter R and number 10. It was just what I needed. Ty is so dang smart. Emmett is determined. Our joyschool kids play so great together and it's really cute how the girls crush on the boys. I was always boy-crazy.  Today was just great, though. Me and the boys usually have a fight or two, but besides the school box being emptied, things have been good. I even got a much needed nap. They bombard me with stories all day long and when they're not talking to me they play super hero until they collapse at night. I love being the mother of boys!
I've been so excited for my two besties and Ash finally announced she's prego so I can say something! Brooke, my bff since high school struggled for years to get pregnant and finally had a darling boy, then two more cutie boys and she's getting her girl finally! It's possibly her last since she's had all c-sections. I don't spend nearly enough time with her! She's such a good, calm, fun mom and she always makes me laugh. I'm so glad we're still good friends after all this time. Ashley has the most darling boy and girl, but she's been craving another one for some time. She was away from her husband for four months this summer and was here when mine and Cristelle's babes were born, so she is well deserving:) She is always a pick me up and so inspiring and I am so happy for her to have another baby.
the end.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Elle. You're the sweetest. :) I love ye so much! Your stories make me giggle. I can just see you up there holding paden and trying to teach while being out of breath. A hilarious thought! :) I'm kind of glad I don't have to see how Bostyn behaves in primary. I'm sure she is just off the walls! Is Emmett in primary now? That is so crazy he is getting so big. How would you feel about Bostyn joining your joy school group when we come back? I so want her to have that experience before she starts kindergarten. Let me know what you think.