Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My boys just made my day.
Conversation with Ty:
Me - 'Ty, I need a hug'
as he's giving me a hug 'Did Paden spit up on you?'
Me - 'Oh man, do I smell like spit up?'
pulling a screwed up face 'Ya'
Me - 'I think I always smell like spit up these days, because Paden didn't spit up on me.'
Ty - 'No, sometimes you smell like sunshine'
Me - beam

Conversation with Emmett:
Emmett - 'I'm never going to leave you mom'
Me - 'oh good, you stay with me as long as you want but someday you'll get married
Emmett - 'eww, no mom'
Me - 'you won't always think it's wierd, you'll find a girl you really love after your mission and you'll want to marry her'
Emmett - 'hmm, okay, I'll just marry you!'
Me - beam

Paden has 2 teeth. Cutest teeth I ever saw!

4 comments:

cristelle amber said...

Oh my cuteness! I can't believe he has teeth, he's too little!!

Unknown said...

yay!! So happy those little teeth poked through. Hopefully he's feeling a bit more cheerful these days. Love those little boys. The beam part at they end made me chuckle. I love ye!

gillar girl said...

i love the beam part too :) such cutie boys. i hope you're mouth is feeling okay. i forgot to check on you today, i'll call you tomorrow.

Pamela Ilene said...

Love this! You are my sunshine :)