Friday, January 11, 2013

OH MAN! What an amazing storm! A good 12" fell in the night and the world is cozy and quiet. Boys insisted on staying in their pjs until about noon and then Emmett ran around with underwear and goggles on his head while Ty was completely naked for a good couple of hours. So weird those two. I spent the day trying and failing to accomplish anything. My vacuum didn't work, so spent half an hour figuring that out.  Next I wanted to see if the carpet cleaner would work so spent another hour on that...and no it doesn't - I have horrible luck with carpet cleaners. Started a load of wash, but my washing machine broke(3X in 8 months!), I finally decided to go get a work out and shovel the walks. Whoa! An hour and three breaks later I finished. My old body will be feeling that! I love the snow plowers for the mortuary, they always get the north sidewalk for me! So I shouted hallelujah when I got to the corner and saw their handy work. I'm grateful my boys can entertain themselves on days like today. Just spied them playing 'bird' with some bags I blew up to make balloons. Here's to a cozy night and another 12" I hear:)

No comments: